Monday, January 5, 2009

new vacuum

I need a new vacuum. I got one like 6 months ago and I hate it. It smells when I vacuum and the belts are always breaking. I just don't know what kind to get so if you have a vacuum that you love or know of someone that does please tell me There are so many different kinds to choose from. So help me out. Thanks

3 comments:

Beck Family said...

dyson baby dyson, L-O-V-E, love it.

christy jensen said...

I've heard the same thing about Dyson. I hinted to get one for Christmas, but it didn't happen. Good luck.

Cyndy Mikesell said...

Hey did you get a vacuum yet?? Well I got one for Kassie B-day it was a pretty inexpensive one from target a Eureka. She loves it. So if you don't want to spend a lot of money you may want to try that one. I would love a Dyson. Maybe when my Hoover dies. Love Ya Aunt Cyndy