Wednesday, August 26, 2009






I can't believe how fast summer came and gone. I really don't think it was long enough. The kids started school this week. I think I was happy and sad all at the same time. We did some fun things this summer. In June we took a trip down to the Beck house and the kids were able to go swim in their pond. In July we took our kids to the water park in Boise. We try to go with our friends ever year on a summer trip. It was so much fun. Taygon had his birthday he is 9 now. I can't believe it. He is growing up way to fast. He is playing football this year and he looks so cute in his football gear. We also did swimming lessons and Taygon took his pig to the fair. He did pretty good for his first year. We went on a hay wagon ride and the kids love to drive their dads tractor along with all the cousins and grandpa. We then took a great trip to Bear lake. We stayed with the Holbrooks in their cabin and it was just so wonderful and beautiful there. We spent the day on the beach and tubed behind a boat. A ton of fun. I am so grateful that we all were kept safe this summer. I love my family and I loved my summer. Here are a few pics of the summer. Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Dimick's said...

Wow, your kids are growing way too fast. It looks like you guys had an exciting summer. Where are you though? I didn't see you in any pictures.

Cyndy Mikesell said...

Looks like a fun fabulous summer!!