This weekend was sure the change of seasons. We got out all the Halloween decorations and the kids played dress up with some Halloween outfits. Than we woke up to snow and so on went all the winter gear. We built snowmen, snow bunnies, snow bears, and snow forts. We even had some warm hot chocolate. What a great weekend!!!






4 comments:
ONLY in IDAHO! It was perfect snowman weather. Kobe kept wanting to go out. If we would have brought pur snow clothes down I might have thought about it. Did your power go out too? I love your the little snowmen/women playing!
That was a great snowman. Only on the horns.
So glad you took the time to enjoy it instead of grumble about it the way I did. It made the trip home from Utah a little unpleasant.
I bet all that snow is melted by now. I can't believe it snowed that much. It looks like you guys had a blast, especially since you didn't have to worry about going to church.
Love Ya
Post a Comment