This was our first day back at church since Taybree was born. Lets just say I don't know if I'll be going back until Wendell is out of the Bishopric and thats not for another 3 years.
Taybree and her cute feet!!
Taygon just loves his new little sister. He is such a good help.
Mommy and baby!!
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Church
Posted by Wendell Shantala at 3:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I love all the pitures. Taybree looks so much like Taygen to me, just a QT. I agree no mom with a husband in the Bishpric should go to church, and I don't hink they should have a calling either.:) So I really want to see some pitures of some goats, you did document that fun activity didn't you! I love blogging, it so fun to see the kids when we really don't see you uys all that much. Have a good day! Shalece
She is a beauty. She resembles your mom when she was little. Thanks for posting those pics.
Post a Comment