Saturday, July 26, 2008

Family

Statten last Dec. graduated!!!

Kalysa is going to be a Senior this year!!

Shakayla and Shanyi going crazy at the slide.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shantala! I'm so glad you have a blog! Thanks for the b-day comment. I always think of you on your b-day too. :) I know, we need to come to Burley soon since it's almost been a month. Congratulations on the new baby. My mom keeps me updated on the Burley things. Hope to hear from you soon!
Love,
Kristen

Ben and Sara said...

Hey Shantala!!
So I came across your blog and I was so excited!! I haven't seen you forever, even though you were living across the street from my paretns for awhile. Anyway, your kids are so cute and your new little girl is beautiful!! It looks like you guys are doing really well. You can email me at soccer2012@hotmail.com with your email address you use to log into blogger and I will send you an invite to our blog. Take care!
--Sara(Young)

Walker Family said...

Hi guys its Amber (Shell) Walker so glad to see you blogging! Congrats on the new beautiful baby girl! Glad to see all of you are well these days how is the rest of the Robinson Family these days?

Hugs:)