What a great experince for you to be able to baptise one kid and bless a baby all at the same time. You have wonderful kids and I am so happy for you and your family!!!!
Wendell and I have been married for 10 years. We have 4 beautiful children. Wendell is a manager at a Calf ranch and I am a stay at home mom and loven it!!
3 comments:
hey I can't believe you have a 8 yr. old!! just kidding. Broden will be 8 in Feb. You and your family are BEAUTIFUL! Love ya
What a great experince for you to be able to baptise one kid and bless a baby all at the same time. You have wonderful kids and I am so happy for you and your family!!!!
Shantala! You are gorgeous!!! Like I'm surprised! Looks like you have a great fam also!
Post a Comment