I just saw your blog on my brothers blog. Had to check out what's gong on with the Robinsons. What a cute family you have! I love your baby's hair!! -Jen (Hobson) Rencher
Hey Shan, its G-woman, found your blog on Jenny W. It was fun to see all the family pics. Hows Statten!? You still are gorgeous. Hope to run into you at Walmart sometime ;)
Wendell and I have been married for 10 years. We have 4 beautiful children. Wendell is a manager at a Calf ranch and I am a stay at home mom and loven it!!
6 comments:
WOW BABY GIRL THAT IS SOME WILD HAIR YOU GOT GOING ON!
So cR@zY!!! CUTE!
Holy cow! I had to laugh, she is still darling. I have to ask, how do you even style that?!
I just saw your blog on my brothers blog. Had to check out what's gong on with the Robinsons. What a cute family you have! I love your baby's hair!!
-Jen (Hobson) Rencher
Hey Shan, its G-woman, found your blog on Jenny W. It was fun to see all the family pics. Hows Statten!? You still are gorgeous. Hope to run into you at Walmart sometime ;)
OH my what a wild hair day. She is a doll isn't she??
Post a Comment