LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe your sister! I love your hair. I just can't believe you actually got brave enough to cut your hair that short. :D Way Cute!!!
Envy is a sin, yes I know...but I've been envious of your hair ever since I first saw you. J E A L O U S I tell you and now it's going to be even worse. Love the hair. I'll refrain from mentioning anything else ; )
LOVE IT! I am wanting to get mine done this week. I love your layers, that is just way darling. I am always scared too, I think I am going to do something way different and then I never do. But good for you! It looks cute
Shanty...you could look good with a mullit...not that I recommend that :) So who cut it? I can't imagine you could do that by yourself. although, I wouldn't put it past you. Too Cute!!! Love ya, ains
Wendell and I have been married for 10 years. We have 4 beautiful children. Wendell is a manager at a Calf ranch and I am a stay at home mom and loven it!!
10 comments:
WOW! Those are some baby-milkin boobies! Gotta love breast feeding.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe your sister! I love your hair. I just can't believe you actually got brave enough to cut your hair that short. :D Way Cute!!!
Love your hair!! Way to be brave!!
LOVE the hair do!
Envy is a sin, yes I know...but I've been envious of your hair ever since I first saw you. J E A L O U S
I tell you and now it's going to be even worse. Love the hair. I'll refrain from mentioning anything else ; )
I love your hair!!!
LOVE IT! I am wanting to get mine done this week. I love your layers, that is just way darling. I am always scared too, I think I am going to do something way different and then I never do. But good for you! It looks cute
Hey really like it. I like it darker and shorter.
my email is keriloveland@gmail
Shanty...you could look good with a mullit...not that I recommend that :) So who cut it? I can't imagine you could do that by yourself. although, I wouldn't put it past you. Too Cute!!! Love ya, ains
Post a Comment