Isn't she just so cute. She is 3 months old now
and growing like a weed which I have plenty of in my
back yard. She is starting to roll to her side
and she has found her hands.
She gets cross eyed when she tries to look at
her hands and she loves to suck on her fingers
I hope that she doesn't find her thumb.
and growing like a weed which I have plenty of in my
back yard. She is starting to roll to her side
and she has found her hands.
She gets cross eyed when she tries to look at
her hands and she loves to suck on her fingers
I hope that she doesn't find her thumb.


5 comments:
How fun! Look at that cute little girl. I do love her outfit & the bow. (Shantala, I need a baby fix! :)
She always has the cutest outfits!!! Or maybe she is just so cute it makes the outfit cute!!!!! Anyway what a cutie pie to go with all your other cutie pies!!!
I still totally love her hair! Her smile is adorable too.... but that hair!
She is changing a ton. What a cutie
Hey girl! We missed you guys at the reunion this past weekend. The family just gets cuter every time we see them!
Such a cutie and getting so big. We missed you at the reunion. It was so good to see everyone. I think you would have enjoyed it too if you would have came. Maybe next time.
:)
Post a Comment