Monday, October 20, 2008

Christmas Stories

In December the Enrichment activity is called Tour of Homes. There will be 3 homes that we will visit and at each home there will be different Christmas themes. At the first home it will be Christmas traditions. The second home is Christmas music and the third home is Christmas stories. Well my home is the third home, Christmas stories. So I am asking you to help me with my story. Just tell me some of your favorite Christmas stories or books that I may be able to tell or display at my home. I have to have it all ready by Dec. 2 so tell all I look forward to hear from you. Thanks
Shantala

3 comments:

Walker Family said...

My all time favorite is still the telling of his birth from the bible but last year with Adam's family I told the kids the story of the candy cane and gave each one of the kids one to share with the ones we love. I try really hard to teach the kids the true meaning of Christmas and it was a perfect fit! Here is a link to the story....http://www.reasonfortheseason.com/candycanestory.html

I hope this helps!! Story time is one of our favorite times in my house!

Amber

Emily Rae said...

I collect picture books and have quite a few Christmas ones. You're welcome to any and all of them. My favorite is "Room for a Little One". Let me know what you need-

Brit said...

My favorite one is the Polar express. I have the book somewhere packed in a box but I am sure I can find it for you if you need it!!!