My friend from High school, Jenny tagged me. You are supposed to go to your 4th picture file and pull out the 4th picture and post it then you also have to tag 4 friends. Well I am not one of those people that have organization in my life so I have no 4th file of pics. But what I do have the the first 4 pics that I took with my new camera I got last year. These pics are from Christmas time. And my kids got these HUGE chocolate Hershey kisses in their stockings. It was so funny to watch them try to eat these kisses. Their mouths were to small and missing some front teeth so all I want for Christmas is my two front teeth well that wish did not come true last Christmas. It wasn't till July that the missing teeth came through. So know I am going to tag some of my friends. If you don't have the 4th file with 4 pics just be creative. Keri L, Britni W, Shannon S, and Emily S you have been tagged. Have fun! Can't wait to see. You'll have to notice on the last picture Taya is holding her most precious toy her giraffe and it has a matching dress. She takes this giraffe every where But on that day we were going to church. She just loves it to death. So you can imagine what it looks like now. Well it's loved.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
All I have to say is thankyou for not tagging me, glad I'm your sister not your friend(ha,ha). Love the pitures, you are one brave mom, not in a million years would I just let my kids eat a huge chunk of chocolae like that, I would be afraid after they ate it they would puck all over the place.
Post a Comment