Kids can teach the the best lessons. This past week I left my family for 5 days. This was the first time I have ever left them for that long. Oh how much I missed their sweetness, love, laughs, hugs, kisses, personalities and all of the craziness. I was heading home on the airplane and I had seating behind me a little boy that informed everyone that he is 7 he was with his mom and sitting next to them was a gentlemen. Listening to the conversation the little boy was having with the gentlemen. They were talking about Disneyland. The man said that when he was younger he went with his family and was very excited to ride the Dumbo ride. But when they got to the ride it was shut down for maintenance. The man said that he was mad about it and to this day is mad about it. Well the little boy being so smart in his years said to the man. Well if you will just stop thinking about it you won't be mad anymore. Isn't that so true. Some times I wonder if we hold on to our negative feelings for to long. If we would just truly forgive and forget and stop thinking about it like the boy said our lives would be so much happier. I know easier said than done. Sometimes it is just best if we left well enough alone. That is just my take on it your could be different.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
So true!!! Little ones always keeps the adult on the right path... Glad your trip went well and you are home safe with your little ones!
From out of the mouths of babes......feelings of anger and spite don't hurt anyone but the person feeling them. Thanks for the reminder. I hope you guys had a great Christmas. Love to you all
Thanks for the cute Christmas card. Hope your holidays were filled with love. Happy New Year!
Post a Comment