Those pictures are priceless. So cute. It is amazing how one can be so happy and then kids come along and it only seems to get better, even on those "off" days. My mom said every time I'm with you, you say "Kobe is such a good kids." I didn't realize I said so often. He blew it the other day when when she was saying something to him and he jus threw a car at her head. "Well almost always a good kids a said later with a smile" Boy I felt bad. I just the pictures though. Amen to FAMILIES!! Ains
You are kidding right!??! How is your family so perfect, seriously! Look at those kids all looking at the camera. I think the pics turned out great. Who did them?
Shanty- I tried to get on my in-laws computer to get on your blog sooner, but something didn't work but.... I wanted to wish you a belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you were able to get some time for yourself!!!Love ya, ains
Wendell and I have been married for 10 years. We have 4 beautiful children. Wendell is a manager at a Calf ranch and I am a stay at home mom and loven it!!
3 comments:
Those pictures are priceless. So cute. It is amazing how one can be so happy and then kids come along and it only seems to get better, even on those "off" days. My mom said every time I'm with you, you say "Kobe is such a good kids." I didn't realize I said so often. He blew it the other day when when she was saying something to him and he jus threw a car at her head. "Well almost always a good kids a said later with a smile" Boy I felt bad. I just the pictures though. Amen to FAMILIES!!
Ains
You are kidding right!??! How is your family so perfect, seriously! Look at those kids all looking at the camera. I think the pics turned out great. Who did them?
Shanty- I tried to get on my in-laws computer to get on your blog sooner, but something didn't work but....
I wanted to wish you a belated
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you were able to get some time for yourself!!!Love ya, ains
Post a Comment