I haven't been blogging at all lately. I loved checking out all the pictures you've posted lately. It's so fun to see what you've been up to. And all the hair drama, she is such a doll. I really can't believe all that hair on such a young little thing. It's crazy!
could you imagine that hair a boy? IT's fun to have girls and take pictures of the funny times at home. sometimes i think if some lived within the walls of our home with would have a belly ache. kids just make days better (at least that's when we aren't hanging them by their toes:) ains
Wendell and I have been married for 10 years. We have 4 beautiful children. Wendell is a manager at a Calf ranch and I am a stay at home mom and loven it!!
6 comments:
I haven't been blogging at all lately. I loved checking out all the pictures you've posted lately. It's so fun to see what you've been up to. And all the hair drama, she is such a doll. I really can't believe all that hair on such a young little thing. It's crazy!
I love the hair!!!! Such cute girls!!!
Wow tons of hair!!! How fun. She is darling!! Cute pictures of your kids and proud scout moment!!!
Ok so in the piture where t-3 has her hair going every where she reminds me of the movie Gremlins. TOO, cute.
could you imagine that hair a boy? IT's fun to have girls and take pictures of the funny times at home. sometimes i think if some lived within the walls of our home with would have a belly ache. kids just make days better (at least that's when we aren't hanging them by their toes:) ains
HOLY BUBBLES!! That's awesome! My kids saw the pictures and wanted to do it too. So unfortunate that we are out of bubble bath.
Post a Comment