The other night I got a sweet surprise and found a little poem that Taygon had wrote to me. Then to make it even more sweeter he wrote one for everyone.
DAD I know you like football
football is as sweet as sugar
and so are you.
MOM I love you mom you are SPECTACULAR
Mom you are cute You are the best
mom in the whole world
You are as sweet as sugar
TAYLEE I know you like pigs and I know
how you think they are cute. I know
your birthday is coming up
White is like sugar and sugar is sweet
and sweet is like you
TAYBREE You bring sweet into our house
and every time it rains and you go out side
the rain stops.
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Taygon's poem.
Posted by Wendell Shantala at 7:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
How sweet! The next time he is naughty, you'll have to reread those poems and remind yourself how good he can be.
What a good poem writter he is!!! Yes tomorrow would be great!!!
So I am thinking that the poor kid must have been hungry when he wrote these cute poems because sweet and sugar seem to the running theme. How thoughtful, you really should display in some creative way. Have a goood day!
So very sweet!
Post a Comment