Cute Pictures. I love the black doors. Neat idea! Kalysa looks beautiful. Thanks for sharing the pictures. Melody said Shakayla had some really cute shoes on at the wedding. She said you got some like them. Melody was wondering where you got them? Shakayla said somewhere in Utah. Could you e-mail me and let me know. My e-mail is rouney84065@yahoo.com. Thanks for sharing the wedding pictures. Aunt Cyndy
Wendell and I have been married for 10 years. We have 4 beautiful children. Wendell is a manager at a Calf ranch and I am a stay at home mom and loven it!!
1 comments:
Cute Pictures. I love the black doors. Neat idea! Kalysa looks beautiful. Thanks for sharing the pictures. Melody said Shakayla had some really cute shoes on at the wedding. She said you got some like them. Melody was wondering where you got them? Shakayla said somewhere in Utah. Could you e-mail me and let me know. My e-mail is rouney84065@yahoo.com. Thanks for sharing the wedding pictures.
Aunt Cyndy
Post a Comment