Kalysa and Tucker tied the knot on May 7, 2010 in the Salt Lake Temple. It was such a beautiful day. I am so happy for her and tucker they are such great people. I love you guys!!
OMG!! I haven't seen some of your brothers forever! They are so handsome and so BIG! You and wendel.. I love that pic kissing by the flowers, so darling. What a cute couple you are. I am wondering though...why was Wendel not in Zebra pants?? That would have been awesome. Kalysa looks so pretty, what a fund day.
Wendell and I have been married for 10 years. We have 4 beautiful children. Wendell is a manager at a Calf ranch and I am a stay at home mom and loven it!!
1 comments:
OMG!! I haven't seen some of your brothers forever! They are so handsome and so BIG! You and wendel.. I love that pic kissing by the flowers, so darling. What a cute couple you are. I am wondering though...why was Wendel not in Zebra pants?? That would have been awesome. Kalysa looks so pretty, what a fund day.
Post a Comment