As you can see. Taybree is starting to cry alot more but her cuteness makes it all okay. Taygon is almost 8 He just got his gokart fixed so he is on that all the time. We just got done with baseball season and he did pretty good. He will be in 3rd grade in Aug. Taylee has been a big help. Well almost too much help. She will be in 1st grade. She is getting excited for swim lessons in a couple more weeks. Taya is our outgoing little girl . I wish I had her energy. She is constantly singing and dancing. Well this is our growing family. I hope you enjoy the pictures.
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Posted by Wendell Shantala at 7:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Cute pictues. I can't believe that our kids are that old. Can't wait til they get baptized, AWESOME!
Shantala, I seriously can't believe that your kids are that old! It's really crazy to see grown up they are, they are changing so much and it's been way too long since I've seen them.
Your baby is the cutest little baby ever! She must take after her MOM! Your kids have gotten so big.I glad we still keep in touch. Thanks for your friendship. we love you guys,
Keri
keriloveland.blogspot.com
Post a Comment