She is beautiful! It always kills me that your girls have dark brown hair when they are born. why do i get babies that are bald then they go blond?? And I am the one with way dark hair!! You are such a good mom!
Wendell and I have been married for 10 years. We have 4 beautiful children. Wendell is a manager at a Calf ranch and I am a stay at home mom and loven it!!
3 comments:
She is so stinkin CUTE! I love her, make sure you give her loves and kisses just for me & I will be over SoMe DaY. :D Love You!
She's beautiful!!! How fun to have a brand new baby girl. Congratulations to you!!
She is beautiful! It always kills me that your girls have dark brown hair when they are born. why do i get babies that are bald then they go blond?? And I am the one with way dark hair!! You are such a good mom!
Post a Comment