Oh my gosh! Look at her hair, it's so dark, were all your kiddos that dark? Your family is getting big! I love the blog, lets be bloggin buddies. If you ever get sick of your background I found a cute site that you can upload free backgrounds that are pretty cute. I always have to change mine every once in a while. it's called thecutestblogontheblock.com
Wendell and I have been married for 10 years. We have 4 beautiful children. Wendell is a manager at a Calf ranch and I am a stay at home mom and loven it!!
2 comments:
Oh my gosh! Look at her hair, it's so dark, were all your kiddos that dark? Your family is getting big!
I love the blog, lets be bloggin buddies.
If you ever get sick of your background I found a cute site that you can upload free backgrounds that are pretty cute. I always have to change mine every once in a while. it's called thecutestblogontheblock.com
Way cute family Shantala. I can't believe you have 4 now. I will get easier. Love Ya!
Post a Comment