Friday, November 7, 2008

FAMILY


Here is the first of many pictures that we had taken a couple of weeks ago. It was a crazy time. Taya cried and pouted, Taybree wanted to keep looking at the leaves. Luckily we were able to get a couple cute ones. More to come later.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Stephens Family said...

SO CUTE! I want to see more. This makes me want to get our's done even more. Love Ya!

Keri Loveland said...

You have such a beautiful family. We are getting our pictures done soon!

Beck Family said...

Way cute, they will make great christmas presents. Having family pitures taken is always so stressful, but they always seem to come outlooking better than you thought they would, yours turned out great, love the colors everyone wore, you all look so good. Hope you are having fun in Boise!!!!!

Emily Rae said...

LOVE this pic! I need to get on the ball and get some done...you;ll have to hook me up with your photog.

The Jones Family said...

I think they turned out priceless. We just keep talking about getting ours. Not much doing happening though. who tooked them? Is Your hair darker? Love it. ains

christy jensen said...

I absolutely LOVE the picture! What a sweet looking bunch!

Cyndy Mikesell said...

Shantala love the pictures of your darling family. Thanks for sharing them with those of us who don't get to see you very much!! But I do love the blog world. It is a nice way to keep in touch. Have a happy Thanksgiving! Love you guys:)

Keri Loveland said...

Hey Shantala, how are you? call me I am going to be in Burley. We have to get together. Love Ya!