Monday, November 10, 2008

Blessed

My sweet family means so much to me with each new milestone we become more in love and more happy. I love all the little things that we do and see. My four children are priceless to me. I love watching them grow and learn. They are so full of life and joy. Sweet spirits from our Father in Heaven. My husband is so wonderful. As you can see he loves to play with our children. We are so blessed to have such an amazing family. I love you all so very much. Thank you for blessing my life.



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute! Love the look on your boys face when you two are kissing!

Brit said...

I love your pictures!!! They turned out so cute!! How fun. What a beautiful family!!!

christy jensen said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures! The one with the kids watching you guys going in for the kiss is priceless.